Are you taking a fresh start in a new place? Are you moving for your job, your business, your family? Whether you're moving here to Northeastern Pennsylvania, across the state, or across the country we have a department dedicated to helping you through the "big move."
Get to Know Northeastern Pennsylvania:
Classic Properties services the greater NEPA region, including the greater areas surrounding Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, and the Poconos.
Our area is home to an abundance of outdoor activities, year-round. Whatever it is you love to do, whether it's ski, swim, hunt, shop, fish, or just go walking...our region has something for you.
Lackawanna County, centered by Scranton, offers both great places to work and live. Luzerne County, centered by Wilkes-Barre, offers tons to do and explore. The Poconos boast limitless scenery and plenty of year-round activities, whether you love the sun or love the snow!
There's so much learning, laughing, and LIVING to do in Northeast PA.
Click here to discover the Cost of Living in Scranton or Wilkes-Barre, compared to where you're currently living!
Benefits of using our Relocation Department:
- Classic Properties is affiliated with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LeadingRE), a network of the top independent brokerages around the country and the world. LeadingRE affiliates make up the top 3% in their local marketplace, ensuring each client is working with a quality agency. The buyer or seller is not at the mercy of whoever answers the phone.
- LeadingRE is made up of over 565 firms, 4,300 offices, 130,000 associates in over 70 countries, and sells over $235 billion in annual home sales.
- Through our affiliation, we are also members of a sub-group of LRE agencies called the New York Metro Group. This group is made up of brokerages in NY, NJ, CT, and PA. We are the only PA representative. As a result, these companies contact us when they need our assistance in relocating a buyer to our coverage areas, assisting a seller, and when someone leaves the area.
- We are the preferred broker for many area employers when they are recruiting and relocating new employees. We work with P&G, University of Scranton, Geisinger Community Medical Center, Regional and Moses Taylor Hospitals, Keystone College, and The Commonwealth Medical College.
- Our Relocation Department is the only regional company to receive 2 National Awards - Customer Service and Rapid Growth.
About Carol Hosier:
Chief Administrative Officer
ABR, CRS, GRI
Carol began her real estate career in 2003 with Classic Properties as a sales associate and earned the designation of "Rookie Of The Year."
Carol's 2004 sales totaled over $2 million to place her within the top 10 agents in her company. In 2005, she joined the Relocation Department and was quickly promoted to Director. In her 6 months as Director, Carol far exceeded the yearly goals set by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™, an international referral network, and tripled the total number of referrals.
In 2006, Carol helped Classic Properties' Relocation Department achieve 2 national awards recognized for customer service and rapid growth at the World National conference in Orlando, Florida. She also was selected by her colleagues in the Greater Scranton Board of Realtors for the Ann Cadman Scholarship.
In 2010, Carol earned her Associate Broker's license and was named Classic Properties' first Chief Administrative Officer.
Office Phone: 570-587-7000
- John P.
- Sandra T
- Chris S.
- David K.
- Olivia A.
- Michelle M.
- Sri B.
- Judy B.
- Tina T.
- Timothy K.
- Tim F.
- William F.
- Elaine S.
- Catherine E.
- David T.
- Krystal P.
- Michelle M.
- Lizzy C.
- Mikal B.
- Ray P.