Are you taking a fresh start in a new place? Are you moving for your job, your business, your family? Whether you're moving here to Northeastern Pennsylvania or moving away, across state or across country (or perhaps even to a different one!), we have a department dedicated to easing you through the "BIG MOVE"!
Benefits of using the Relocation Department:
· Classic Properties is affiliated with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LeadingRE), a network of the top independent brokerages around the countrty and the world. LeadingRE affliates make up the top 3% in their market place so each client is working with a quality agency. The buyer or seller is not at the mercy or whoever answers the phone.
· LeadingRE is made up of over 565 firms, 4,300 offices, 130,000 associates in over 70 countries and sells over $235 billion in annual home sales.
· Through our affiliation with LRE, we are also members of a sub group of LRE agencies called New York Metro Group. This group is made up of brokerages in NY, NJ, CT and PA. We are the only PA representative. As a result, these companies contact us when they need our assistance in relocating a buyer to our coverage areas, assisting a seller and when someone leaves the area.
· We are the preferred broker for many area employers when they are recruiting and relocating new employees. We work with P&G, University of Scranton, Geisinger Community Medical Center, Regional and Moses Taylor Hospitals, Keystone College and The Commonwealth Medical College.
· Our Relocation Department is the only regional company to receive 2 National Awards - Customer Service and Rapid Growth.
About Carol Hosier:
Chief Administrative Officer
ABR, CRS, GRI
Carol began her real estate career in 2003 with Classic Properties as a sales associate and earned the designation of "Rookie Of The Year."
Carol's 2004 sales totaled over $2 million to place her within the top 10 agents in her company. In 2005, she joined the Relocation Department and was quickly promoted to Director. In her 6 months as Director, Carol far exceeded the yearly goals set by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™, an international referral network, and tripled the total number of referrals.
In 2006, Carol helped Classic Properties' Relocation Department achieve 2 national awards recognized for customer service and rapid growth at the World National conference in Orlando, Florida. She also was selected by her colleagues in the Greater Scranton Board of Realtors for the Ann Cadman Scholarship.
In 2010, Carol earned her Associate Broker's license and was named Classic Properties' first Chief Administrative Officer.
- Kevin S.
- Timothy K.
- Tina T.
- Catherine E.
- Kellianne R.